A lot of our customers come to us for help fixing an existing product or system. We have a process for evaluating your current applications, designs, and code base, then recommending a path forward. Sometimes the best approach means starting over completely and sometimes we can build onto what exists already. Here are the top reasons customers come to us when it’s time to take their product or system to the next generation:
- Their current vendor couldn’t finish. They got stuck at “90% done” and it became clear that they wouldn’t be able to finish what was promised. While about 70% of software and IT projects fail, we have a 100% success rate – you will always go live when you work with us.
- They’re ready to take a Minimum Viable Product to primetime. Are you a startup that started with an MVP to test the market? If it’s time to evolve your MVP to a professionally designed, commercial application, we do that all the time.
- It’s time to have professionals modernize or mobilize a business system. Many businesses come to us after first trying something out, and now it’s time to do it right.
- You’ve tried to do it yourself, but couldn’t put together the team. Unless you’re Apple, Google, Uber, Snapchat, or Airbnb, it probably doesn’t make sense for you to put your efforts into building your own mobile application team. Even if you can find and recruit the required talent, it’s just too expensive. That’s why we exist as your mobile team in waiting.
- Platform or form factor change. Still using AS400 workstations, or a web application that only runs on IE? We specialize in building modern applications that are integrated into existing business systems – even really old ones.
- Outdated already! Is that app you had done 3 years ago looking funny on new devices? Are people describing it as wonky? We can help you implement a process so you’ll easily and seamlessly stay up to date with each new phone, tablet, and operating system.
There are tens of thousands of apps released each and every month by some of the world’s brightest companies – to compete, your system must be running at its absolute best. Period. At Noble Applications, our years of experience in the custom app development industry give us the skills and expertise to redesign, redevelop, and reinvigorate your current mobile strategy. The available tools and technologies are constantly improving and evolving, and your apps should as well. We’ll bring your iOS or Android app to the next level.
As a mobile app builder, we understand that most customers want an app that has the look and feel of the native iOS and Android operating systems and showcases the innovation that makes you unique, like advanced gesture recognition or the ability to integrate wirelessly with hardware. Our team can revamp your current app, web application, and/or website to provide these benefits and more.