Front End Web Developer
Noble Applications is looking for Front-End Web Developers who can create high quality, high performing, and maintainable web applications while working in a fast-paced environment. As a product development company for hire, we make beautifully designed, flawlessly executed web applications across all industries and specialties, including healthcare, music, education, and connected devices. We are looking for developers that can take initiative and work independently while also possessing the skills to collaboratively work with customer contacts. This person will work at our Madison, WI headquarters.
- React.JS is our typical JS framework, so if you’re a React expert, we have an exciting job for you.
- Participate in product definition with internal and external customer contacts.
- Implement innovative designs, user interfaces, and controls while collaborating with our award-winning design team.
- 3+ years of front-end development experience
- 2+ years building complex applications with React.JS framework a plus
- Portfolio showing CSS expertise
- Thorough understanding of both client and web application architectures.
- Experience developing high-quality, mass market web applications.
About Noble and our Tenets:
We are a quickly growing services company that strongly believes in hiring the top talent available and developing talent internally.
WE KNOW HOW TO EXECUTE: Many companies fall into the pitfall of taking shortcuts – we are real programmers. We perform all server programming and API development in Java or C#.
WE BELIEVE IN HIGH DESIGN: This goes deeper than beauty. All web interfaces are touch interfaces, and users demand intimate and positive digital experiences with our applications.
WE ARE STRAIGHTFORWARD AND FORTHRIGHT: Integrity and accuracy in communication is the most important factor to any software project’s success.
We offer competitive salaries, 401k with matching, health/dental/vision benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), and short-term/long-term disability coverage. Compensation for this position will be commensurate with skills and experience.
We are career technology professionals who have participated in hundreds of software projects. We started Noble Applications on the idea that an outside company ought to produce better work than your own developers. For us, great coding is more than just a job: it’s a Noble calling. If you are interested in joining our dynamic team please fill out the contact form below or email: email@example.com